Seven powerful forces have joined together and are gunning for your job, to displace your department and to reinvent and disrupt your industry. Complacency and clinging to the status-quo are the death knell to individuals, teams and organizations. Among these forces…
- Artificial Intelligence Impact – Upon Individuals, Teams and Organizations
- White-Collar Robots
- Revolutionary and World-Changing Software
- Expansion of Internet Capabilities
- Today’s ‘Commoditized Economy’ (Sea of Sameness)
We are in a brawl with few rules, where the fast, flexible, and agile will eat and spit out the slow, over-thinking, and complacent. Individuals and organizations that fail to adapt will find themselves vulnerable, and at the mercy of other people, events, or the competition. In this New World of Work, leveraging ideas, speed, talent, distinction and leadership at all levels will separate top performing individuals and organizations from the laggards.
The white waters of change are unnerving for many. But the fact is they will only become more turbulent. For organizations and employees who are unprepared, the future will be devastating.
Adapting to and embracing change – igniting engagement, passion, ownership and creativity that is often lacking during times of disruption, is the preeminent competency individuals and teams must cultivate. Learn what it will take to thrive and excel in the New World of Work – Future Work.
KEY LEARNINGS AND TAKEAWAYS:
- Discover and internalize the skills and competencies that will be essential to stay relevant in Future Work/The New World of Work.
- Embrace an understating of what it will take to become ‘distinctive’ in a world where A.I. and the progression toward the ‘singularity’ are predicted to allow those that choose to, the ability to ‘know all there is to know about everything.’ Internalize what is will take to secure your place in the New World of Work.
- Deploy the keys to build, enhance and grow your desired ‘brand’ – Organizationally and Individually – to become distinctive in today’s commoditized ‘sea of sameness’
- Employ the 5-ingredient ‘kryptonite’ to thwart Artificial Intelligence Impact, Relentless Change, Disruption and the ‘7-sided Pincer Movement’ that is transforming the nature of work for everyone.
- Learn to lead and embrace change – ignite the engagement, passion, ownership and creativity that is often lacking during times of change and disruption – the preeminent competency individuals and teams must cultivate.
- Develop tenacity, resolve and agility to secure your spot in the New World of Work.
- Learn how to create a ‘Want-To’ versus a ‘Have-To’ culture. A culture where change is embraced and resiliency and accountability are commonplace
Connect with Mike – email@example.com