FUTURE WORK – Excel Through Artificial Intelligence Impact, Disruption & Change, and Today’s Sea of Sameness
RAVE REVIEWS FROM RECENT CLIENTS (As recent as 12/13/23):
Thank you so much Mike for your engaging and informative keynote! I heard all rave reviews (the best we ever had) from the attendees. Thank you so much for coming to our region. They want you back!
-Ann Franz, Executive Director, NEW Manufacturing Alliance
Attendees raved about how captivating and energetic Mike is and how much his message resonated with them personally and professionally. They stated that Mike was the best keynote at the conference…Thank you, Mike, for persevering and challenging our members to not only thrive but succeed in times of change.
-Kimberlee Humphrey, CEO/President, Association for Manufacturing Excellence
When it comes to public speaking, audience engagement and “aha!” moments, Mike Evans knows his stuff. Throughout his keynote, Mike’s energy and passion were infectious, and his insights into the latest trends and best practices were invaluable. Our attendees left the session feeling motivated and equipped with practical ideas to improve their leadership skills and abilities. I highly recommend working with Mike to infuse and elevate an event.
-Wendy Dietzler, NFMT, Senior Director Events
FROM ONE OF THE WORLD’S TOP FUTURISTS:
Thank you Mike! Working with you was magic: I tell what is going to change and why, and you say how to manage the change to succeed. What a cool experience! Thank you!
-Vito Di Bari, Futurist and Keynote Speaker
I knew that he would be the perfect main speaker for this event. But I have to say that Mike actually exceeded all of my expectations. He has a great stage presence and engages amazingly with the public. He is well-prepared and ready to share all his knowledge with the rest of the world. I cannot wait to collaborate with Mike again.
-Surella Henrietta – Director of Events – H&H
Mike Evans’ keynote received high praise from attendees at our annual customer conference. His depth of knowledge on the topic and ability to provide practical strategies, tools, and techniques was remarkable and provided attendees with actionable insights that they can apply in their personal and professional lives.
-Emma Quast, Event Director, AllPlan
As a meeting planner, it is always very helpful to have a speaker who is very communicative on the front end, making sure we have all we need for their presentation and taking the time to learn about our group. Mike and his team were very helpful in the planning of his opening keynote address. Our audience found Mike’s presentation style very engaging with lots of great takeaways. I would definitely recommend working with Mike and his team if your conference needs a presenter on a similar topic.
-Kristyn McCauley, Conference Director, Florida Health Information Management Association
… in the time of today’s fast, complex, dynamic changes, the mindset and energy are becoming ever important to accept changes and act on proactively. Mike, in his very short presentation, energized and motivated audience so that we in turn can bring back to influence our own organizations. I recommend Mike’s if looking for an effective shift in your employees mindset.
-Yohtaro Izumi, Chief Executive, Financial Holdings, Japan
Mike was fantastic to work with! The consensus from our attendees was that his keynote was engaging and highly impactful. Our attendees placed high value on the conversations they had with him outside his presentations as well. Mike and his team were easy to work with and helped make our keynote highly rated and we look forward to having more opportunities in the future to work with him!
-Alyson Welker, Meetings & Operations Specialist, American Alliance of Orthopaedic Executives
VIDEO CLIPS (Short Clips and Speaker Reel):
Speaker Reel – https://youtu.be/vwJWy3XUvj4
Leading Your Life, Career and Destiny in Times of AI Impact and Change: https://youtu.be/tpEGJv-yRIQ
Skills that will Prevail in Future Work: https://youtu.be/8DGH-X0GM8M
AI Impact Will Only Accelerate – Complacency is Not an Option: https://youtu.be/E4OT3D8RBSo
The Singularity – How will we compete?: https://youtu.be/PqSttFS5lFs
Future Work – Competing Against Artificial Intelligence: https://youtu.be/bEcoGrfJUKY
Leading Change in Times of AI Impact and Disruption: https://youtu.be/u3lzFbrPR3A
WHY MIKE? – DIFFERENTIATORS:
- Focused, researching and working on this subject matter since 1999. Creating awareness not only about ‘what’ is happening, but more importantly, ‘what we all must do to thrive now, and in the future.’ Not a ‘fad’ for Mike.
- All about results. Equipping audiences for years with pragmatic, memorable tools, models, principles and ideas that can be immediately implemented to achieve better results personally and professionally. No fluff or hyperbole. Real life solutions.
- Hands-on experience and application. Mike is, and has been, a practitioner of the content for decades.
- The manner in which the content is designed and delivered. Engaging, upbeat, motivational and most importantly educational, with moments of self-discovery and life changing ‘aha’s.’
KEYNOTE OVERVIEW (All Keynotes Are Custom Designed)
Seven powerful forces have joined together and are gunning for your job, to displace your department and to reinvent and disrupt your industry. Complacency and clinging to the status-quo are the death knell to individuals, teams and organizations. Among these forces…
- Artificial Intelligence Impact – Upon Individuals, Teams and Organizations
- White-Collar Robots
- Revolutionary and World-Changing Software
- Expansion of Internet Capabilities
- Today’s ‘Commoditized Economy’ (Sea of Sameness)
We are in a brawl with few rules, where the fast, flexible, and agile will eat and spit out the slow, over-thinking, and complacent. Individuals and organizations that fail to adapt will find themselves vulnerable, and at the mercy of other people, events, or the competition. In this New World of Work, leveraging ideas, speed, talent, distinction and leadership at all levels will separate top performing individuals and organizations from the laggards.
The white waters of change are unnerving for many. But the fact is they will only become more turbulent. For organizations and employees who are unprepared, the future will be devastating.
Adapting to and embracing change – igniting engagement, passion, ownership and creativity that is often lacking during times of disruption, is the preeminent competency individuals and teams must cultivate. Learn what it will take to thrive and excel in the New World of Work – Future Work.
KEY LEARNINGS AND TAKEAWAYS:
- Discover and internalize the skills and competencies that will be essential to stay relevant in Future Work/The New World of Work.
- Embrace an understating of what it will take to become ‘distinctive’ in a world where A.I. and the progression toward the ‘singularity’ are predicted to allow those that choose to, the ability to ‘know all there is to know about everything.’ Internalize what is will take to secure your place in the New World of Work.
- Deploy the keys to build, enhance and grow your desired ‘brand’ – Organizationally and Individually – to become distinctive in today’s commoditized ‘sea of sameness’
- Employ the 5-ingredient ‘kryptonite’ to thwart Artificial Intelligence Impact, Relentless Change, Disruption and the ‘7-sided Pincer Movement’ that is transforming the nature of work for everyone.
- Learn to lead and embrace change – ignite the engagement, passion, ownership and creativity that is often lacking during times of change and disruption – the preeminent competency individuals and teams must cultivate.
- Develop tenacity, resolve and agility to secure your spot in the New World of Work.
- Learn how to create a ‘Want-To’ versus a ‘Have-To’ culture. A culture where change is embraced and resiliency and accountability are commonplace.
In addition to being a leading authority on Artificial Intelligence Impact and Future Work, clients rely upon Mike’s solutions to; Accelerate Change, Shape Their Optimal Culture, Unleash Personal and Organizational Accountability, Flawlessly Execute Key Strategies, Ignite Leadership Capacity at all Levels, Amplify Employee Engagement, Embrace The Role of CEO of Your Life, Career and Destiny, and Cultivate Peak Performance.
Mike Evans is an award-winning author/speaker, and has developed a unique perspective from 20+ years of working alongside a star studded list of world-renowned thought leaders, including: Dr. John Kotter, Dr. Stephen Covey, Tom Peters, Jim Kouzes, Hyrum Smith, Steve Farber and Chris McChesney. Mike served in executive leadership and consulting roles with Kotter International, FranklinCovey, and Tom Peters Company.
34 of Fortune 50 are clients. Mike works with organizations around the globe and in virtually every arena, from the tech sector to financial services, manufacturing, health care, hospitality, entertainment, retail, and the US Government. Clients include: Intel, Capital One, Apple, Caterpillar, PNC Bank, Cargill, Pfizer, General Mills, H&R Block, The United States Navy, John Deere, Fidelity Investments, Monsanto, Google, US Steel, Rite Aid, Agilent Technologies, Johnson & Johnson, Symantec, Cigna Corporation, ITPA, US Department of Commerce, BNY Mellon, Oracle, Astra Zeneca, Baxter International Inc., Shell Oil, UPMC, Citrus Valley Health, McAfee, American Airlines, Masonite, Novartis, Ernst & Young, ACE Hardware, DuPont USA, Quest Diagnostics, State Farm, BP Oil, Heinz USA, NAFCU, and NASA.